The Victorian Montessori Preschool excels in preschool educational services and childcare. We provide for parents who seek a secure and nurturing environment for their children to learn and grow. Victorian Montessori Preschool prides itself in being the best preschool of the city. We provide individual care, attention and support to each child in their pursuit of knowledge.
- Teaches basic and essential life skills
- Provides learning and interaction, with the help of exclusive one-on-one MONTESSORI manipulatives
- Develops curiosity for knowledge, with STEAM activities
- Develops fine motor and gross motor skills, through fun-filled activities
- Cultivates imagination through the practise of art, music and drama, based on EYFS
- Provides the first step into the world of formal education
- Hands-on discovery and exploration, with the help of exclusive one-on-one MONTESSORI manipulatives
- Enhances fine motor, gross motor, perception and comprehension skills, through age-appropriate activities
- Develops performance, communication and expression skills through the practise of art, music and drama, based on EYFS
- Engages children physically, emotionally and socially for all-round growth
- Provides the second step into the world of formal education with focus on English, Maths and pencil skills, with STEAM activities
- Provides age-appropriate learning of concepts, with the help of exclusive one-on-one MONTESSORI manipulatives
- Establishes social, emotional and personal skills, through interactive activities
- Encourages children to think independently and express their ideas, through age-appropriate activities
- Focuses on developing a sense of creativity and aesthetics, through art, music and drama, based on EYFS
- Consolidates language, numerics and handwriting skills, along with STEAM activities
- Encourages learning of new-age and innovative skills, with the help of exclusive one-on-one MONTESSORI manipulatives
- Enriches vocabulary and instils scientific thought, with STEAM activities
- Enhances their sense of creativity and aesthetics, through art, music and drama, based on EYFS
- Develops their attention span, academic and cognitive abilities
- Introduces children to a combination of Montessori and formal schooling method, in order to prepare them for primary school
Day Care Services
Our child-care services extend to working parents and the parents who want to keep their children under our care for longer hours. At our Day Care centres, we prioritise reliability and responsibility towards the young ones in their ‘second home’. Children remain under the supervision of dependable and professionally-trained all-women staff who look after their well-being within the premises of the facility.
Our Day Care centres provide a home-like environment where children are safe and nurtured, and they feel loved. The colourful and child-friendly ambience of the centres makes them feel welcome.
Hygiene is important for the health and wellness of both the children and the staff alike. Utmost importance is given in maintaining the cleanliness and sanctity of the premises. Vigilant security personnel, CCTV-surveilled surroundings, and a peaceful cocooned location assure safety of the children.
We boast of a team of sensitive, dedicated, hard-working and qualified all-women staff, who are committed to the best interests for the care and comfort of the children. Care-givers provide individual attention to each child, making their stay in the Day Care centres enjoyable.